Every woman wants to look good not only on holidays, but every day. But is it possible to create your own individual style without much effort and expense. With these tips, it will be easier to do so!
- open the wardrobe door and see what accessories, colors and patterns dominate your wardrobe.
- give up on clothes that are rarely worn. They just take up their place, and it’s better if you get rid of them right now!
3. Remember, it’s better to have a few things of good quality that fit you than spontaneously purchased items in the store on sale.
4.Never copy a style icon or a best friend’s outfit. Buy only the clothes and accessories that match your character, color type of appearance and make you unique. You should feel completely comfortable and confident in clothes and then compliments are guaranteed!
5. When shopping, do not focus on one favorite boutique or one online store. Real fashion trendsetters will find trends everywhere: in the flea market, in a designer boutique or in a small shop around the corner. Those looking for new treasures in all directions are mainly rewarded with great outfits!
6.Don’t waste money on branded clothing. Perhaps your style will refresh the vintage dress you bought in the second hand?
7. Don’t be afraid to improvise and always use your imagination.
8. Pay more attention to accessories. Sunglasses, a vintage purse or a handmade brooch can easily change your look.
9.Every season we are flooded with countless new trends. For example, flip-flops, mules or blouses with open shoulders. However, one of the most important rules for fashion professionals is not to wear all the trends together, but rather to wear one trendy thing that suits you.
10. However sad it may be, but we are not all perfect, so we must choose an outfit that emphasizes the pros and masks the cons.