According to the results of Reputation Institute research 2019 Mary Kay Inc. took 42nd place in the ranking of the TOP 100 best international employers.
The Mary Kay company is recognized as one of the most respected employers in the world according to the survey, Global Workplace 100 in 2019 by the International consulting organization Reputation Institute (Ri). The company was awarded for the creation of a working culture conducive to involvement and for caring about the health and welfare of their employees.
“Our reputation among employees and clients based on the Foundation that was laid Mary Kay ash, when in 1963 he founded a company of their dreams. She represented the company, based on the “Golden Rule” that will make the world a better place through corporate responsibility, innovation, ethical ways of doing business and managing people. We are honored to be among the most reputable employers around the world according to the results of 2019,” commented Melinda foster sellers, Director, human resources Mary Kay Inc.
In the study, measurement experts and reputation management surveyed more than 230,000 people in 15 countries, assessing the company on the basis of indicators such as professional development, compensation, working conditions, market leadership, products and liability.
According to the study, over the past year, willingness to work in Mary Kay increased by 6.2%, which was the highest rate among all companies that participated in the study the Global RepTrak® 100. Rating Mary Kay is superior to many other global influential brands from various industries.
“Mary Kay is a “rising star” in the study of reputation, demonstrating the significant improvement in the category of “willingness to work for the company” among all assessed companies,” said Stephen Hahn-Griffiths, Director of reputation Reputation Institute.
This is one of the many awards the company Mary Kay, stressing the position of world leader among employers. Other recent awards include:
- TOP 10 influential leaders (CEOs) of the world: the Chairman of the Board and CEO of Mary Kay Inc. David Hall entered the top 10 most respected Directors in the world, according to the study of CEO Reputation Institute RepTrak 2019.
- Best employer of the year 2019 in the segment of medium business: a company recognized by Forbes as one of the best employers in medium businesses of America 2019. Mary Kay is a 97 place in the ranking of 500 companies.
- Best employer supporting diversity 2019 (Best Employer for Diversity 2019): the company occupies 150 place out of 500 companies in the Forbes list.
- Best employer in providing optimal working conditions: “Mary Kay (Spain) and Mary Kay (Poland)” — 2018 “Mary Kay (China)”, “Mary Kay (Mexico)” — 2017
- Family-Friendly employer: “Mary Kay (Hong Kong)” was awarded as the employer, taking into account and caring about the interests of the families of their employees, 2018
- TOP 10 best employers in China in healthcare management: “Mary Kay (China)” received an award from the China International Intellectech, 2018
About the company Mary Kay Inc.:
More than 55 years ago, Mary Kay ash as one of the first women “breaking through the glass ceiling”, founded his cosmetics company, setting itself three goals: to offer women the unique opportunity to provide excellent products and make the world a better place. This dream has turned into a multi-billion dollar company with millions of Independent beauty Consultants in nearly 40 countries. Mary Kay devotes himself to the study of the science of beauty and production of advanced tools for skin care, decorative cosmetics, perfumes and food additives. Through the Foundation, Mary Kay FoundationSM the company has allocated more than 78 million dollars to research in the field of cancer control and shelters for victims of domestic violence.