Who would have thought that to fix a broken nail using a tea bag! Sounds incredible, but nevertheless. The fact that the tea bag is made of a thin fibrous paper, which, by its composition similar to the special silk coating used nail repairs nail. Of course, this is not a panacea, but it would keep the nail until the next appointment for a manicure.
You will need: liquid nail Polish remover (special tool for removing gel if you wear “long lasting” manicure), medical glue or nail glue, batik for nail polishing and, in fact, tea bag. The instructions are simple:
- removed damaged nail lacquer and obesity surface cleanser (antibacterial hand gel is fine);
- Salifou the damaged area with baycom and again obesity the surface of the nail;
- cut from a tea bag is a small square piece of such a size that it completely covered the crack;
- apply to the crack and around it some medical or special glue to your nail. If you do not have neither one nor the other, suitable transparent base for nail art. It is, of course, less persistent, but at the time definitely will save;
- as it should hold a piece of a tea bag to the nail of the finger or with forceps so that there is no air bubbles;
- top apply some more glue or base and let it absorb;
- when the glue dries, again walk on the surface of the nail bafikom to smooth transitions;
- apply 2 top coats of nail Polish.