Fish is a strange way in the throat of a fisherman and is stuck there.
The tragic incident occurred with one of the residents of the Philippines while fishing. For unknown reasons, the man swallowed a live fish stuck in his throat and caused a serious asthma attack. Despite the fact that the victim was trying to help, to save him in the end and failed.
The victim’s name was Roger Marcelino, he was 49 years old. Recently, he was fishing with his 11-year-old son not far from his home. At some point, the man for still unknown reasons, swallowed a live fish tilapia. At this point, the son was distracted and did not see what is happening, why came not the help.
In the end, the man managed to get out of the water, and then, in spite of the lack of oxygen, he reached home, he helped his wife. However, all attempts to get the fish from the throat Marcelino proved futile. Relatives tried to call an ambulance, but it took forever to do because of problems with communication. In the end, the ambulance arrived at that moment when Roger lost consciousness. Its time to bring in the hospital but already in a medical facility, the victim died.
The reason why Roger was able to swallow the fish, called his wife. According to her, the fisherman had a habit of putting in my mouth instead of the fish pond. It is assumed that Roger could accidentally swallow the tilapia. Against this version says that tilapia, otnositelno big fish to keep her mouth entirely. Official data on the causes of the incident with the fisherman there.
Read also: After a Christmas party in the blood of the men found the bacteria Salmonella