Too many flavors in this world. Tangled — a trifling matter. We asked the perfume expert to name the ones that are really worth considering. Catherine chmielewska — o best floral perfume.
Actually, the list can be endless. Beautiful floral perfumes were produced and are available always, but there are very important, which drove me crazy and created a fashion.
Great flower bouquets:
- lush and colorful Joy, by Jean Patou
- dry and strict L’air du Temps, Nina Ricci
- exemplary feminine Fleurs de Rocaille, Caron
- the bride’s bouquet Pleasures, Estee Lauder (or at least a budget option Puredistance I),
- the aroma of fresh flowers with lush green stalks Anais Anais, Cacharel was indescribably beautiful, but these days it is better to replace Fleur de Lalita, Parfums Dusita
- toxic melocotones Giorgio Giorgio Beverly Hills
- floral watercolor L’eau Par Kenzo
The legendary flower soliflore:
- an ode to Lily Diorissimo, Christian Dior
- manifest tuberose Fracas, Robert Piguet
- the brightest of our time tuberose Carnal Flower, Frederic Malle
- perhaps the most famous rose from the author of many rose Sofia Groisman – Paris, Yves Saint Laurent
- the mysterious and elusive Iris Silver Mist, Serge Lutens as an example of the really important perfume iris
- not new, but a stunning beautiful blue, tender lilac, En Passant Frederic Malle
- violet, which you can close once the whole violet theme Violette Molinard.
Abstract and intricate floral-aldehyde:
- discreet classic Sortilege, Le Galion
- gentle and timid Caleche Hermes
- the flavor of the future Superstitious, Frederic Malle
- legendary No5, Chanel that is changing, but the position is not losing.
Ekaterina Khmelevskaya, perfume critic, author of the website aromablog.ru, instaram — @aromablog, telegram-channel — Aromablog.
To be continued..