The expert told how to force your body to lose weight in my sleep. For this you need to follow a few simple rules.
– Quality sleep causes the hormone somatotropin produced at an accelerated rate, explains nutritionist Moscow health Center Marina Borschev. – As you know, it helps burn fat reserves. If a man is not getting enough sleep increases the hormone ghrelin, which increases appetite. Cortisol is another child of lack of sleep, fat accumulates in the abdomen. Because weight loss especially important to sleep well.
Here are some rules that must be followed for losing weight in your sleep:
1. Do not drink a lot before bedtime. The last glass is better to drink two hours before bedtime. This will help prevent swelling in the morning.
2. Eat dinner no later than three hours before lights out. And for the meal it is better to choose easily digestible foods.
3. The optimal sleep of seven hours a day. The rebound is better to plan up to 23 hours.
4. Turn off smartphones and other equipment. Better read a book or take a walk before bedtime.
5. Ventilate the room before going to bed. For sound sleep you need fresh and dark room.
Properties of sleep is often underestimated. But it plays a big role in the recruitment and weight loss, – said Marina Borschev.
Find outwhy years to sleep on one pillow and the mattress bad for health