Recently Colourpop on his page on Instagram has announced the release of a new product, a short video teaser:
A little later appeared the video with the application:
And the first funny information:
The manufacturer gave the shadows the name of Anjellyca Much and even the legend of the work in Destiny’s Child, calls them “Beyonce from Colourpop”, more cool version of Super Shock Shadow, promises high durability and intensity with a single touch.
Accompanying the text of the post from Instagram:
She’s our newest high impact, intensity one swipe, long wearing shadow. Packed with light reflecting pearls 3D for an intensely saturated look with chrome, duochrome, and holographic finishes. Get the look of wet shadow application without bringing out the brush and spray this water based formula saturates the pigment for intense color immediate on application.
My free translation:
Jelly Much — latest vysokomehanizirovannoe, intense with a single touch, a persistent shadow. Contain reflective 3D pearls for an intense chrome, duochrome and holographic finishes. The effect of wet application without the wet brush — the formula of water-based pigment saturates for quick intense results when applied, not rolled, not lubricated.
Promo photo of the makeup on the models:
The line includes 8 shades ($8 each) :
- Half Moon
- Once & Floral
- Short Circuit
- We Jammin’
Swatch and pictures:
And a couple videos:
- Extended teaser with a sample application:
- Informative video with details switchme and several shades in:
Some information from the video in my free translation:
- This innovative new formula with the water content, the unique texture of solid gel, cooling, refreshing and moisturizing effect, wet finish, high durability. The main difference between shadow Super Shock Shadow and Jelly Much in the finish — Super Shock Shadow have a powdery finish, but Jelly Much — very glossy, wet. Jelly Much you can apply as a solo on a bare eyelid or combine with any shadows, dealing on top of finished makeup. As in the case of Super Shock Shadow, Much Jelly should be protected from drying and do not leave open for long. Jelly Much you can apply with either your fingers and hands.
According to information from sources:
- the shadow formula contains 50% water;
- the shade is very pigmented;
- the finishes of metal, shining and duochrome (hue Ventura — rainbow blue-purple with transparent base)
- texture dries almost completely, while continuing to look smooth;
- does not dry out too quickly;
The shadows will be available August 16 at 10 am (17 hours Moscow time) on the official website.
I really liked the shadows in jars and switch, and I feel that the range of shades has expanded, however, it seems to me, so fresh, moist and shining new it would be great to start at the beginning of summer, not the end. And how do you new?
Thank you for your attention!