To protect yourself from blisters, to heal some irritation on the skin can home and without spending extra
Here are some tips that will help to cure blisters and prevent their occurrence.
1. Lemon. Before the procedure, be sure to wash your feet. Cut the top of the fruit together with the pulp and apply to the affected area. Tie a piece for a few hours.
2. Scalded with boiling water cabbage leaf will help soften calluses. Also tie it to the sore spot for a few hours.
3. To relieve pain, dissolve potassium permanganate in warm water to make it pale pink. Add a pinch of salt and soak feet in this solution for 10-15 minutes.
4. Massage your feet with vegetable oil. This will help prevent the appearance of calluses.
5. A decoction of oak bark is also a good prevention of calluses and corns. Two tablespoons have half a litre of warm water.
6. A decoction of fireweed will also help to heal damaged skin.
7. If the skin wiped up the blood, treat the wound with boric acid, or furatsilina.
8. Grind the tablet streptotsida and sprinkle the damaged area to disinfect the wound. If other means is not at hand.
9. Patch. If I bought new shoes and I suspect that it is you first time, will produce corn, don’t wait, act! On problem areas stick with a cheap band-aid. It will prevent chafing and will allow to store shoes.
10. Wear loose shoes that allows the skin to breathe. No need to save to buy shoes from a tough, questionable material. Unlike leather, faux leather, textiles, plastic shoes are not posted ever.
See also: don’t treat, and cripple: folk remedies that will make health worse