For ten days in India died, 53 children, who ate the dangerous fruit of the tree litchi.
This controversial incident occurred in the town of Bihar, located in Northern India. Here the sweet fruits of the litchi tree grow in the gardens of private entrepreneurs. This fruit is very popular in many countries, because it is very tasty. However, this delicacy was the last for the 53 children that tasted it.
– All children showed symptoms of acute encephalitis. In addition, their blood has fallen sharply the level of glucose. It says that in the body of the boys shortly before his death got a lot of life-threatening toxins, – said the doctor-the virologist Rishi Chaudhary.
Experts believe that this case can become not the last. Doctors say that about 40 children are in hospital with similar symptoms.
Incidentally, in India this is not the first time. Annually, these flashes appear as soon as the sweet fruit appears on the trees.
Medics rush to appease the people, because litchi is totally safe fruit. The death of children to blame entrepreneurs who treat their gardens cheap and very dangerous pesticides.
See also: Foods with pesticides provoke infertility