After her success in “Big Little Lies,” she has starred in several more projects. But her work in “Bombshell” and the mini-series “The Undoing” have been particularly talked about. In August of this year, the actress will appear in the title role of another interesting series, produced by Moriarty Liang’s bestseller “Nine Perfect Strangers.” In it, Nicole will play the director of a spa hotel where people will come to rehabilitate and heal. But her character’s methods of restoring her guests’ mental health will be specific. But the first shots we can say one thing: Kidman on the screen again will look perfect – with styling, light makeup, in beautiful clothes. However, all of her images in the movie could not be complained about. And in life, the celebrity looks just as great. We explored the actress’s beauty secrets, which she told in interviews.
1) Nicole Kidman always has a perfect figure. And that’s because the actress is a fan of a healthy lifestyle. She eats only organic vegetables and fruits, sometimes – meat and fish lean varieties. And no fastwood, sugar or salt.
2) Sometimes the actress spoils herself with a glass of white wine, grapes and a bun with bran – most importantly, in small quantities. The rest of the time Nicole adheres to the same principle – eat several times a day, but in small portions.
3) In addition to dieting, regular exercise helps the actress to stay slim. Nicole grew up in Australia, which means that her love of water is in her blood: the actress spends 30 minutes a day swimming.
4) Nicole drinks at least three liters of water a day and adores herbal teas and freshly squeezed juices – they help cleanse the body of toxins and energize.
5) By the way, the actress has found an unconventional application of juices – she rinses her hair with them. Returning to her natural red shade, she washes her hair with cranberry juice – they begin to shine. Blondes should repeat this technique with champagne, and brunettes – with black tea or coffee.
6) The actress carefully takes care of her porcelain skin and never exposes it to sunlight – she’s afraid of melanoma. “I used to say: “What’s with all the creams?” But as I got older, I realized it was important to take care of my skin regularly. I often have outdoor shoots, so the most important thing for me is to use sunscreen. I like Neutrogena SPF 100+ (Kidman is the face of this brand, ed.). I apply it every 90 minutes when I’m outdoors,” Nicole confessed in an interview with Allure.
7) Nicole did not hide the fact that she regularly goes to the cosmetologist, and earlier she used to get botulinum toxin shots. However, then she realized that this method does not suit her. “I was happy when I could move my forehead again!” – The actress admitted. Now she makes do with La Mer cream or Aquaphor ointment – a great option for dry skin.
9) Kidman hardly uses any makeup on a daily basis – she paints her eyebrows and lashes with a special dye so she doesn’t waste her time with mascara and pencils.
10) Nicole is a mother of four children, her bag is filled with toys. Therefore, the actress prefers universal products: for example, Benetint, Benefit – she applies it both on the lips and on the apples of the cheeks.
11) Many makeup artists have worked on Nicole’s makeup, but Kate Synott is one of the few who has been able to delicately accentuate her porcelain complexion. “For pale skin, the popular Instagram contouring is not suitable,” says the makeup artist. She also advises against warm-toned bronzers and highlighters with glitter.
12) The actress mixes essential oils and uses them instead of perfume – she keeps a recipe in secret. In 2004, Nicole became the face of the legendary Chanel No5 fragrance and starred in a three-minute commercial based on the film “Moulin Rouge”.