Long, thick hair – the dream of many girls, but sometimes even expensive balms and shampoos can not help exhausted and brittle hair. Most likely the reason lies in some violations of the body, which are constantly appears dandruff, hair becomes brittle and greasy quickly. To solve these and other problems will help special vitamins for hair, so in this article tells how to choose them.
How do you know when your hair needs help?
The clear signals that your hair needs help are persistent dandruff, brittleness, increased oiliness and frequent hair loss. Hair problems can occur due to gut failures, mental overload, hormonal dysfunction and vascular changes. Another common cause of scalp disease is a metabolic disorder in the body and improper diet (frequent dieting or eating too fatty foods).
You may have noticed an inflammatory process on your scalp? One common cause of inflammation is seborrheic dermatitis, which affects about 11% of the population. Eczema, psoriasis, and fungal skin lesions (tetter) can also be causes of bad hair.
Chronic stress can also be a cue to help hair. Hormonal imbalance and increased body’s need for vitamins and minerals can be caused by them.
The reason of fragility and hair breakage can be protein deficiency, as it is necessary for the body to create thick locks. Protein in this case serves as a building material, and if it is not enough, the body can send it to ensure the normal functioning of enzymes, the construction of bones, ligaments and muscles, that is all that is necessary for daily survival, and then to maintain the condition of the hair.
How to choose vitamins for hair?
In order to choose the right vitamins for hair, we need to understand the value of each of them:
- Vitamin A, or retinol – is a building material for hair, involved in the synthesis of collagen and restores damaged split ends.
- B vitamins – are responsible for making hair follicles strong and strands thick.
- Vitamin C – promotes the absorption of iron and strengthens the capillaries of the scalp, which has a positive effect on the nutrition of follicles.
- Vitamin D3 – strengthens hair follicles, prevents hair loss and stimulates the emergence of new hair.
- Vitamin E – if this element in the body is not enough, then the hair begins to fall out, so it is important to maintain an optimal balance.
- Omega 3 – an essential vitamin in those cases when you want to quickly restore the length and make the hair stronger.
- Silicon contributes to the production of elastin and collagen, gives hair elasticity and shine, and improves hair growth.
- Copper is involved in the formation of bone tissue, which directly affects the strength of the curls. Copper is also responsible for the synthesis of melanin, respectively, prevents the appearance of gray.
- Zinc is responsible for ensuring that tissues do not lose protein, which prevents skin dryness and hair brittleness. It is especially important to replenish zinc after pregnancy.
What composition to choose?
To restore keratin, we recommend buying preparations containing vitamin A (retinol). The daily rate of its consumption is about 1 mg. As part of the vitamin complexes must be a B vitamin:
- B2 (riboflavin),
- B5 (panthenol),
- B6 (pyridoxine),
- B8 (biotin),
- B9 (folic acid).
These elements will help to cope with hair loss and dandruff. Biotin strengthens hair follicles and prevents split ends. Riboflavin will accelerate hair growth and protect them from breakage. Folic acid will prevent premature graying.
If you do not know what vitamins for hair to buy, then consult a trichologist. He will assess the condition of the scalp and hair, and possibly give a referral for tests to rule out hormonal disorders, which can cause hair loss.
What are the benefits of vitamins for hair?
The main purpose of vitamins for hair is to maintain its normal condition, maintain elasticity and nourish the hair follicles. What are the benefits of vitamins for hair:
- Improve the condition of hair, prevent brittleness.
- Promote growth, wound healing, recovery from multiple dyes.
- Make hair stronger, preventing hair loss and baldness.
- It is worth realizing that if the follicles are not nourished, the hair is thinning. Severe hypovitaminosis causes severe hair loss.
The best vitamins for hair
5. Hair, Skin and Nails, Advanced formula, 50 capsules (21 st Century)
Food supplement with an improved formula, containing vitamins, medicinal herbs and minerals. The product effectively fights hair loss. The preparation contains biotin, which stabilizes the level of sugar in blood, promotes the process of burning of fat, and improves the functioning of the nervous system. When the vitamins for hair are used properly, hair becomes much stronger, grows faster and does not fall out.
- Affordable cost;
- Maximum efficiency;
- Improves skin and hair structure;
- Stronger hair;
- Healthy shine of the hair;
- Useful vitamin composition;
- Noticeable result;
- Prevents hair breakage;
- Appearance of new hair;
- Beneficial effect on nails and skin.
4. Viviscal vitamins for hair
The most effective hair growth stimulator reduces hair loss. In addition to the positive effects on the hair and scalp, dietary supplements containing vitamins, minerals and amino acids have a positive effect on the overall condition of the body. Clinical studies have shown that after 10 weeks of use, the product reduces hair loss by 46%. The vitamin preparation nourishes hair follicles, providing them with missing components.
- Nourishes hair follicles;
- Reduces hair loss;
- Stimulates hair growth;
- Thick hair;
- Stimulates follicles that are at rest;
- Suitable for both women and men.
3. Elips Hair Vitamin Hair Treatment Natural Vitamins for damaged hair
Thanks to its miraculous properties, Elips Hair Vitamin Hair Treatment Oil made it into our ranking. Arguably, it is the best vitamins for hair to reduce loss. Designed for severely damaged hair, the vitamin complex provide moisturizing hair, giving it a healthy shine, softness and silkiness. The main composition of the vitamin instantly restores damaged hair structure: argan oil and jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is responsible for hydration of hair for 24 hours, balances the production of sebum, and most importantly contains amino acids responsible for collagen and elasticity. Argan oil contains the lion’s share of vitamin E, which is necessary for hair strengthening. Argan oil also nourishes and moisturizes the scalp, improves blood circulation of hair bulbs, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, has antifungal and antibacterial effect.
- Convenient price;
- Pleasant fragrance;
- Noticeable result after the first use;
- Softness and silky hair;
- Moisturizes the skin;
- Normalizes the sebaceous glands;
- Useful, balanced composition;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- Natural products;
- Protection from UV rays;
- Exceptionally positive consumer reviews;
- Suitable for all hair types;
- Does not leave a greasy effect;
- Does not tangle hair;
- Antibacterial action.
2. Country Life Maxi-Hair Plus Maximized vitamin complex for hair 120 tabs
Multi-vitamin complex with the main components necessary for giving vitality to the hair, B vitamins, MSM and biotin.Also vitamin complex is rich in regenerating elements: vitamins A, E, C, selenium, iodine, zinc, copper, calcium, each of which in its own way protects and cares for the hair. The product is ideal for vegetarians, contains no artificial colors, flavors, no soy milk or gluten.
- High quality product;
- Maximum efficacy;
- Positive Reviews;
- Suitable for vegetarians;
- Rich in minerals;
- Does not cause allergies;
- Improves skin and nails.
- High price.
1. Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Advanced MCM Formula 120 Tablets
Balanced and rich composition of vitamin complex improves the structure of hair and skin. Solgar formula is specially formulated to stimulate collagen, which is the main component for skin, hair and nails. Vitamin C and copper keep hair healthy and shiny and protect it from external influences. Zinc in the preparation, reduces hair loss. Methylsulfonylmethane, aka MSM sulfur compound, is needed to create keratin. The product is a great option for vegetarians because it contains no animal ingredients. It is safe to say that Solgar is the best vitamins for hair and nails.
- Quality product;
- Kosher product;
- Suitable for vegetarians;
- Maximum efficacy;
- Rich in minerals.
- High price.