Dyson introduced a revolutionary Styler that curls he curls and pulls the strands in the drying process. No matter where you grow hands, say the creators. We decided to find out, don’t exaggerate do they?
To give hair shape, you need to rearrange the hydrogen bonds in their structure. There are two ways to do it: to much heat (Curling irons, flat irons) or wet (if you make a bun or braid her hair after shampooing, make waves).
Dyson Airwrap makes styling without the use of extreme temperatures – and this is different from millions of other stylers.
They say that they can use every day. it will not hurt.
Other chips Dyson Airwrap:
- The principle of operation of the appliance based on the physical phenomenon of the Coanda: air flow at high speed envelops hair and provides them with the necessary form (and closes the scales and adds Shine). Particularly impressive it looks on the example of cylindrical nozzles. The strands themselves are anchored to the nozzles – aerodynamic magic!
- 40 times per second, the appliance measures and regulates the temperature. At the highest heat mode, it reaches 100°. But even with sudden surges Dyson guarantee that the degree of heating does not exceed 150. (Standard temperature and ploek irons – 180-200°).
- It can be used to make different types of hairstyles. To smooth and straighten. Curling curls or waves. To give volume.
- Styler sold in three trim levels for different hair types. The difference in the number of nozzles. In the complete set (for all hair types) nozzles six.
What is and what not to expect from the Styler Dyson Airwrap?
As soon as the appliance arrived at the office, we immediately began to test it, and we had a lot of questions. Well, for example, why is Mache, which is every day laid with the help of a round brush, round brush Dyson Airwrap seemed uncomfortable, and Lena — on the contrary? Why curls, wound on cylinders of large diameter, dissolve in half a day? After talking to experts Dyson everything fell into place.
Someone considering buying software, you need to know that:
1. Dyson Airwrap is designed for quick everyday styling. Got out of the shower — laid — ran. Styler gives the hair a nice shape at the same time as if you just dried them with a Hairdryer. It does not negate a trip to the salon before an important event and is not intended for professional use, although many barbers are not against to get it.
2. Attachments, addressed to thin hair, will not work hard and dense. And Vice versa. (That’s why brushing is not appreciated Mary, but so fell in love with Lena:) So the set of hair of a certain type are only those nozzles that fit here. Proven in thousands of laboratory tests. This implies the following paragraph…
3. Makes no sense to buy a complete set for all hair types to get as many tips. Complete set is intended for use together: mom (sister, girlfriend, which you are renting) – thin bleached hair, you hard and naughty. In the complete set there are duplicate tips: both soft and hard brush smooth and straighten. If you are planning on sharing the device with anyone, enough to have one suitable to you specifically.
4. Styler is not a full replacement for Curling irons or Ironing. Logical: the more aggressive heating, the clearer the form of strands and higher resistance stacking. Dyson Airwrap works in the gentle temperature conditions. Therefore, the result is a casual hair retain volume and are natural and not deliberately perfectly (see the first paragraph: Dyson Airwrap is suitable for everyday use).
5. Use styling to styling long held. Prepare damp hair, and then record the result — a great idea. It is important that the tool does not weigh down.
Even after styling with warm air, switch the Styler on the cold mode at least for a few seconds. This is to ensure that the strand has cooled and the shape is fixed.
6. If you had obvious problems with the styling (the hair do not hold a curl or much fuzziness), Styler is unlikely to solve them. Gadget is not a magic wand, but along with a styling and well-chosen tips will significantly make your life easier.
7. Depending on how you hold and control the nozzle, it is possible to obtain different effects. The cylinders are designed not only for curls. They can make soft waves, to give a basal volume or curl the ends so they lay. (YouTube channel has step by step instructions.)
To understand what your hair type, and to explore the possibilities of the Styler is the easiest thing in the boutique Dyson at Gum. There you can wash your hair and do a trial packing.
If this is not possible – see our video review. In it we show how Dyson Airwrap cope with the styling on different hair types.
Set Dyson Airwrap “Smoothing + control” for thick and coarse hair
- to dry hair before styling
- hard brush to straighten
- the cylindrical nozzle 30 mm (2 PCs),
- the cylindrical nozzle 40 mm (2 PCs).
Mary (hair: hard, dense, porous, slightly frizzy, bleached and dyed): I’m a skeptic. And the pragmatist. And generally indifferent to the Suite. Heavy Suite. You know what I thought first, seeing the cover of Styler? He leather, healthy, inconvenient and, probably, will lose its sleek look easily. Keep this in my bathroom — the inconvenience of the highest degree. It should be under glass, and blow away dust.
For stylers, I’m even worse. I had three pieces with a bunch of brushes. No I was not satisfied. They are more like giant multi-mosaic of shadows-blush-lipsticks — it looks beautiful, in fact — something insane.
Hastily trying Dyson, I’m not impressed — wow-effect has not happened. And then we started shooting video and learned a lot. First and foremost, before you purchase, it is necessary that someone has shown and taught. For example, the consultant to the corner. And then this joke from another (but very expensive) Styler turn into a magic wand. True. Imagine that you are a grandmother and your grandchildren, you first show the iPhone. You kind of know that it is possible to call, but that there is still a million features not. They are simple, but they need to know. Or at least to guess.
Brush to shade, you can really pull hair. It is only necessary to tighten them further by hand. The cylindrical nozzle — a complete delight! Especially when you curl the hair for the first time. I was taught physics at school, so the effect Coanda for me — absolute magic.
By the way, the cylinders are made out of some amazing, slightly rough plastic which does not overheat during drying. You can curl curl to the maximum temperature and quietly hold his hand — no burn. For the same reason, hair does not get too dry. The next day after shooting it was particularly noticeable — they still lay beautiful curls and feel was surprisingly smooth and crumbly like I had a mask. So that is what “living hair”!
Is it possible to do the same styling without this Styler? Yes, you can. I recently learned how to curl the curls at brushing their regular comb and a Hairdryer. But it’s not quite the curls, you need to practice more. And with Dyson, everything is so simple that any problems and do not notice. Do.
How can that be? I mentally put Dyson Airwrap in a row to the latest iPhone, iPads and PlayStation. To write letter to Santa Claus or give yourself)
Set Dyson Airwrap “Volume +” for fine hair
- to dry hair before styling
- soft brush for smoothing,
- round brush to create volume,
- the cylindrical nozzle 30 mm (2 PCs).
Lena. Long undyed hair, curly, tangled badly. Favorite styling – surf waves, lush curls for a round brush and just smooth out-straighten-add volume.
I’m more of a purist than a pragmatist, but also thoughtful. Why do I need a Styler if I already have a Dyson and stray dryer curler Babyliss Curl Secret (although I do not use it because she constantly zazhevyvaet long strands). To purchase a gadget that will collect dust, almost 40 000 rubles – well, no, sorry.
After the first zatista I noted a lot of advantages – but has gained more questions. Almost all immediately responded to the expert. Big curls 40 mm nozzle I don’t get, they will straighten because the hair is thin. Either you need to choose the right styling. And I for experimental purposes, of course, never used any.
Locks themselves I also was somewhat confused, and after a conversation with an expert I understood what it was. Arrows that are painted on the cylindrical nozzles, indicate the direction of Curling. The trick is that you need to focus on their reflection in the mirror. Then it turns out that the nozzle arrow to the left actually twists to the right. And Vice versa. Obviously, Dyson has done so for convenience, because stacking the hair, we look in the mirror. Whether it was a rash decision, then I – statistical error, but to check the direction of the arrow in the reflection of the guessed.
On the video of Dyson laying out easy, like themselves. Effect Coanda works just like click. And I have a lock too broad and is not magnetized to the Styler. It is too wet – again, not clings. But under the meanness law, is attracted to the nozzle that should not have hair that I pinned on top, not to interfere.
But each time I got better. I learned how to curl the ends of the nozzles-kruglae (1 minute! Simple to attach and hold!). To do with them volume at the roots (3 minutes!). I even coped with the brushing, though in his heart has accepted that never. Comb for smoothing – all super. Straight hair for three minutes, but, unlike Ironing, Airwrap maintains volume.
The day when the Styler had to return the Dyson, was sad. And following it – even sadder. I picked up the usual comb-brushing, and no soft waves not happen again. So with a gift for the New year I have everything defined.
Jan. The hair is thin, damaged, bleached, frizzy. A favorite styling is to remove the root volume, pull to ruffle, and to give the negligence.
I’m not even going to philosophize, who I’m a pragmatist, a skeptic, aesthete or an Amateur heavy Suite:) In this case, it does not matter: after I visited headquarters, Dyson in the British town of Malmesbury, I believe that these guys are able to invent and implement anything. For example, a vacuum cleaner powered by solar batteries, and free from garbage collection time functioning as airbrushing Temptu. Or, on the contrary, airbrushing collecting dust in the corners:)
So when they said that with their Styler even people with hands growing out of the fifth point, within 5 minutes to curl the curls and straighten the hair, I do not doubt that this is the case.
Well, Yes, it is. Exactly 5 minutes it took me to dry and straighten my pseudo-curls. I used a brush attachment for thin hair. Sent in the chat photopraphy, colleagues will not lie. Even eternal nasty wave on the back of his head gone. And this despite the fact that I stylers never used, didn’t really know how to him at all which side.
In fairness I will say that to keep the hair dryer Dyson me still more convenient than a Dyson appliance. But all for the same fair — notice that this is, after all, a matter of habit. It would be something to get used to:))) Santa Claus, over.
Price: set for all hair types — 38 990 rubles, sets for thick and thin hair — 36 990 rubles.
Already available on the official website and store Dyson GUM.