Our selection of blush to suit every taste and purse, and choose your shade of you these tips will help.
- Light pink, light purple and translucent shades are good for light skin, especially effectively they look for white-skinned brunettes.
- Coral and apricot shades ideal for blondes. But it is important not to overdo it — a little more color than you need, and you look older than your years.
- Light terracotta and brick tones will suit brunettes with olive skin color.
- Beige and pink and peach shades of blush will suit girls of the so-called spring type — light or warm skin tone and Golden hair, light eyebrows and eyelashes.
- But the bronzer or beige brown blush perfect for red-haired beauties with warm skin tone.
Joues Contraste Apotheosis: Le Mat de Chanel, CHANEL
The legendary CHANEL blush accentuate the splendor of complexion, will help to structure the face, or to give it a refreshed look. Try blush in the shade 440 QUINTESSENCE for a natural radiance to the face.
Cult blush produced since 1999 and still do not lose their popularity because suitable for girls with any skin tone and eye color. Blush does not fade during the day, fall on the cheekbones with a thin veil and easily layered.
Shade Fusion, KIKO Milano
Three shades combined into one product: use them individually or mix to achieve a variety of effects makeup. The texture of the blush ensures a perfect application and easy selection.
Prisme Blush, GIVENCHY
Duet luxurious shades to create a natural flush, a healthy glow or relief. Apply each color separately or mix to create your own unique shade.
Couture Blush, YVES SAINT LAURENT
Line Couture Blush includes different effects and finishes — from nadovich shades for a natural glow, to bright and saturated, lending a freshness to the face. Blush can be used both dry and wet to intensify the color.
Teinte Delicate, VIVIENNE SABO
Blushers are distinguished by good resistance, great hold throughout the day, not smeared and does not crumble. Ideal for creating light and day and bright evening make-up.
Depuis 1863 Blusher, BOURJOIS Paris
Legendary blush in little round jars — the symbol of the brand Bourjois, manufactured in 1863. Silk texture blush in contact with the skin turns into a light, velvety powder. Blush is incredibly easy to apply and perfect lie.
Like a Doll, PUPA Milano
Thanks to soft and light powdery consistency perfectly to the skin and merge with it, giving a natural and shining color. Blends easily, leaving “spots”.
Feminine Rose, HOLIKA HOLIKA
Thanks to a feather-light texture shaded blush easily and evenly on the skin.
True Colour Luminous Blush, AVON
Silky powdery texture provides a smooth application of blush long hold and retain the rich color, creating the effect of a natural radiant glow.