The dentist told how to clean from plaque and to whiten teeth at home.
To have a beautiful smile, people resort to bleaching their means, but most of them only increase the sensitivity of the teeth.
– People buy tools, and they don’t help, and even make it worse. But you can make a safe and effective means at home, – says the dentist Leonid Tereshko.
To craft it you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda;
- 1 tablespoon of stevia powder (you can not add, he needed to give a sweet taste);
- 4 tablespoons bentonite clay;
- 2 tablespoons of calcium carbonate;
- A few drops of mint essential oil.
Salt will remove the RAID and create the oral cavity in an alkaline environment, which kills harmful bacteria.
Bentonite clay is a natural cleanser. It is rich in magnesium, calcium and silica. This substance helps to freshen breath, kill bacteria in the mouth, heal the gums and clean the stains from the enamel.
Calcium carbonate gently removes plaque from the teeth which remains after the food and drinks. And also helps to restore the protective enamel.
Essential oil kills certain group of harmful bacteria. Besides, it freshens the mouth.
The principle of the preparation of bleaching powder simple. Write down the recipe!
In a glass jar (metal containers are not recommended) with a capacity of 120 ml pour 4 tablespoons of the powder bentonite clay. Add 2 tablespoons of calcium carbonate, 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of stevia. Add essential oil and mix it all. Wet toothbrush, pour on it the mixture and gently brush your teeth with this mixture.
See also: Water, Apple, salt, pepper and seven tools that will get rid of migraine