It’s always interesting to find out what lotions, creams and concealers your favorite model or actress uses to look the way she looks… Luckily, famous girls are only too happy to talk about their beauty routine! And sometimes they even share beautiful photos with makeup and grooming products on social media. We have collected the most popular posts with the makeup bags of Miranda Kerr, Natasha Poly, Blake Lively and other stars.
Miranda Kerr says she uses organic cosmetics exclusively, and her favorite brands are Kora Organics, which she owns, and RMS Beauty. Not so long ago, the supermodel showed what products she can hardly imagine her day without (see photo above).
For example, the list of Kerr’s beauty favorites includes the following products:
- Balancing Rose Mist, Kora Organics;
- Noni Glow Face Oil, Kora Organics;
- Noni Radiant Eye Oil Eye Serum, Kora Organics;
- Makeup Palette, Blush and Lipstick, RMS Beauty.
Jessica Alba is also picky in her choice of beauty products, so she launched a brand of organic cosmetics Honest Beauty. The actress’ favorite facial care products are:
- 3-in-1 Detox Mud Mask facial cleanser, Honest Beauty;
- Facial Oil, Honest Beauty
- Depuff Eye Gel;
- Elevated Hydration Facial Mist.
By the way, you can find a huge number of positive reviews about the last product, so it’s worth buying on the star’s official brand website.
And another must-have product of Alba is Bubble Bath, Honest Beauty. Thanks to its natural composition, it can also be used by children.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley often shares her favorite grooming products, makeup and perfume on Instagram. She recently showed off what she’s been using especially often lately. And her list is impressive (we, at BeautyHack.ru, are ready to order everything the model uses!).
So, Rosie’s grooming favorites:
- Face, body and hair All-Over Oil, Baume de Rose, By Terry;
- body oil, Soleil Blanc, Tom Ford;
- Rose hand gel with antibacterial effect, Byredo.
- Illuminate Face Structuring Stick, Tom Ford;
- BarePro concealer, Bareminerals;
- lip gloss, Hourglass
- powder, Chanel.
One of the celebrity’s favorite fragrances is The Noir 29, Le Labo.
Natasha Poly once showed her makeup collection during the preparations for the Cannes Film Festival. And it turned out to be quite impressive! Lots of shades of lipsticks and lip glosses, lipsticks, shadows and makeup palettes.
We also spotted the Brow Artist, L’Oreal’s best-selling eyebrow product.
Blake Lively delighted fans with a picture of her makeup bag on her Instagram storis. The actress was not even lazy to write the names of her favorite products. It is interesting that in her collection you can find both luxury brands and budget brands.
Among the celebrity’s favorites were the following care products:
- SPF sunscreen, CeraVe;
- Sunscreen with SPF 50, Intral, Darphin;
- Skin EssentiA Moisturizer, Environ;
- Face Bio Digital Perfection Moisturizer, EXO;
- Beauty Elixir facial mist, Caudalie.
For makeup, Blake uses:
- foundation brands Charlotte Tilbury, By Terry, Armani Beauty and Marc Jacobs;
- Make Up Forever and Hourglass concealers;
- Charlotte Tilbury highlighters and sculpting powders;
- Armani Beauty, Giorgio Armani blushes;
- Armani Beauty, Christian Louboutin and Hourglass lipsticks;
- La Mer brush;
- Diorshow mascara, Dior;
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
- For her hair, the actress prefers Kerastase product