An uneven skin tone is when you clearly see darkening under your eyes or on your eyelids, redness on your forehead, chin or near your nose, or any other pigment spots. They have an unpleasant effect on the overall appearance of the face, making it painful. Also, all the irregularities of the skin are clearly visible in the photos, which can play a cruel joke with you. How to level the skin tone without resorting to cosmetics or professional procedures?
We deal with the root cause
- Harmful food or unbalanced diet. Often the use of a single product can affect skin health. Also, if you abuse sweet, flour or greasy foods, it will also be visible on the skin.
- Harmful habits. Smoking or excessive use of alcohol.
- Lack of water. If you do not drink a daily amount of water, bruising under your eyes and red cheeks can be affected.
- Bad dreams. Also contributes to bruising under the eyes and darkening on the eyelids.
- Bad ecology. It often causes pigmentation of the chin and forehead.
- Problems with the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis).
- Bad skin cleansing.
If you have found any of the root causes, it is possible that you have an uneven skin tone because of it. If you can’t get rid of the root cause, then fight the investigation.
Narrowing and expanding pores
The following folk remedies will make the skin tone even:
- Steam bath for the face. Simply pour hot water into a pot or pelvis, add soft essential oils or dried herbs and lean over the bath with a towel over your head. After 10-15 minutes you can clean your face with scrub and cream. Hot air expands pores, which contributes to their rapid purification, also contributes to the strengthening of blood vessels.
- Ice masks. Frozen vegetables or juices are applied to the face for 5-7 minutes. They narrow pores and stabilize the work of vessels.
Masks that level the skin tone
In the event of lack of sleep, fatigue or poor ecology, masks will do:
- With cucumber. Frozen slices of cucumber or cucumber crushed in a blender and slightly frozen.
- Parsley. In the blender it is ground with a zest of lime or lemon and applied to the face for 10-15 minutes.
- Sour cream. The napkin or cotton discs are dipped in cold greasy sour cream and applied to the face for 7 minutes.
- Watermelon and melon. They have a good tonic and cleansing agent. Simply whip in a blender, cool and apply to the face or gauze napkin.
- Cabbage. The best detoxifying agent. Also whip in a blender and cool. You can add a spoonful of kefir and lie there with such a mask for up to 20 minutes.
- Carrots. Mix it with one egg yolk and oatmeal – you should get a thick mass. Apply it to the face and lie with it for 15 minutes.
- Masks for weak vessels
- Suitable fruit and berry masks: banana, peach, orange, currant (slightly colored face, but after washing flattened skin tone), strawberry. The ingredient is mixed in a blender and applied to the face or gauze napkin for 10 minutes.
- Celery. Perfectly strengthens the vessels. It is better to add a little lemon juice to the mass.
- Tvorog with coconut oil. Mixed to a monotonous state, without lumps.
Why is it better to use masks than cosmetics?
The fact is that even high-quality and expensive cosmetics clog pores. After each foundation, the skin should be thoroughly and carefully cleaned, which we often do not have time for. This is not a ban on applying the foundation in general, but it is worth using it only in extreme cases. And after each cream should be steamed skin bath and cleaned with scrub (can be home).
All home masks and folk products that smooth the skin tone, require a comprehensive approach. It is better to make masks once a day, and a bath or ice compress – once every two days. But if the problems of uneven skin tone hide in your health, it is better to consult a doctor and do a comprehensive medical treatment.