0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 3 Second

Three people died because of pulmonary nematode of rats, which picked up at the resort. This parasite can be on fruits and vegetables.

In some countries, can be extended to parasites and diseases that are not typical for our latitude. So the vacation hygiene measures need to be observed strictly, otherwise the vacation can be ruined. Should not be squeamish vaccinations, drink water and eat food in questionable places. Sometimes carelessness can lead to very sad consequences.

So, the vacation in Hawaii is over for the young Australian coma and death. The guy nespor ate a slug. Few weeks after returning home, he became ill. The young man was rapidly deteriorating, and the doctors could not understand what was happening to him. The results showed that he had contracted pulmonary nematode of rats Angiostrongylus cantonensis. Because treatment was started too late to save the boy failed, his brain was affected. For several years this parasite has killed three people.

Usually infection of Angiostrongylus cantonensis to humans not very common. But if the parasite enters the body, it is successfully developing. Infection can occur through contact with snails, slugs or rodents. So you need to carefully wash fruits and vegetables – animals could leave them on the larvae of the parasite.

Unwashed fruits and vegetables in the holiday can be deadly

About Post Author

Victor Zinchenko

Hello! My name is Victor Zinchenko. I am 27. I love to travel, program and spend time with benefits. Also interested in music, teaching, foreign languages. I take notes, write on different topics and share my experience. Programmers will find useful articles in the blog on headings.
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Talented Master Blog

Quality care of self

Tuesday, Apr 13, 2021