Urban Decay is a mini palette On the Run, inspired by the theme of travel. Practical and compact, these three products ready to become your faithful companion on the next trip.
Each palette includes eight shades of warm and cold colors, from pale to saturated nadovich metallic, in perfect balance between matte and summarnoi texture. Colors can be mixed to obtain your individual shade for a fascinating sight and unique makeup. Due to the unique formula of the shadow On The Run have the signature velvety texture, rich color and easy shade.
Consider each palette.
Detour On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Off The Grid — a cool shade, pale pink, matte
- Dash — gold metallic
- Escape peach, matte
- Detour — mustard shade, matte
- 16th Street — metal shade, rich bronze with gold glitter
- Confidential — brown-red hue
- Switchback — holographic shade with light green tint. Can be used alone as a finish in any shade
- Plunge — a deep blue-green metallic.
Bailout On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Skimp — light beige, creamy shade, matte
- Bailout — neutral beige, matte
- Faith — light brown, nodoby shade, matte
- Rebound — rich chocolate, warm shade
- Chopper — champagne with silver glitter, metallic
- Double Up is a bright metallic brown
- Pickup — lavender shade with pink and silver glitter, metallic
- Vice is a deep purple, metallic
So the palette looks in real life
Shortcut On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Sin — nodoby shade, beige with slight pink shimmer, metallic
- Laced — pink-beige, Matt
- Shortcut — lilac matte
- Afterhours — dark, brown-grey, metallic
- Back Alley — brown, matte
- Rendzvous — matte Burgundy
- Gash — Burgundy metallic
- Zone — pink-metallic red with copper glitter
The cost of each paletteis $ 25. International on sale with9 Dec.